Monday 22 February 2010

Tajni vrtovi/ Secret gardens

Opčinjena sam tajnim vrtovima. Sakriveno carstvo bilja, drveće, razno rastinje, kamene fontane i statue iza zaključanih, pohabanih drvenih vrata je za mene krajnje privlačna i uzbudljiva slika./I am mesmerized by secret gardens. This hidden kingdom of plants and herbs, trees, vegetation, stone fountains and statues that are hidden behind a shabby and rusty door is something that is utterly and completely alluring and exciting to me.

To je nešto što me već dugo prati,još od detinjstva, i sada, kroz svakodnevi život dok šetam ulicama i tragam pogledom za misterioznim kapijama, i kroz moj nokturalni život snova i podsvesti. Da li ta moja opčinjenost simbolizuje moju skrivenu želju za begom, skrivanjem od sveta i ljudi ili sam jednostavno lu..., ovaj samo jedno čudno, ljudsko biće? Nije ni bitno. Nije mi važno. Volim skrivene, tajne vrtove i uvek ću tragati za njima...../It has been following me throughout my entire childhood and it continues to haunt me even today, in my everyday life. I search as I walk and pass by the houses of my town gazing at their gateways, I look for secret doors even while I dream and live in my nocturnal life. Does this enchantment symbolize my unconscious yearning for solitude and escape from the real world and people in it or I am just cr...,an odd human being? It really isn't important nor do I care. I love those hidden, secret gardens and I am always going to look for them...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails